1. You’re related to everyone.
2. Your parents call each other “Mommy” and “Daddy.”
3. You have uncles and aunts named Boy, Girlie, or Baby.
4. You have relatives whose nicknames consist of repeated syllables, such as Jun-Jun,Ling-Ling, Mon-Mon.
5. You call the parents of your friends and your own parents’ friends “Tito” and “Tita.”
6. All of your children have four or five names.
7. You greet your elders by touching their hands to your forehead.
8. You always kiss your relatives on the cheek whenever you enter or leave a room.
9. Your grandmother greets you by giving you “smelling kisses.”
10. You live with your parents until-and at times even after you’re married.
rowena_o From sydney